Friday, May 10, 2013

What kind of a spin-off would you like me to write?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what you would like me to write for my B-day story celebration!
You can suggest anything you want! 

(keep in mind that just because you suggest it doesn't mean that I will do it)

Who knows!
You can suggest the character's become sparkly vampires!
They could rampage Middle Earth!
Or maybe they all suddenly turned into Pokemon!

You can suggest anything!
(as long as it is audience appropriate)
And I'll put my personal spin to it and then I'll post it
May 31!


You have until
**May 15th**
to suggest anything you want!

Comment or e-mail me to suggest a spin-off topic!
Please include the names of the characters you would like to see in it.

Remember: The final decision is all mine! Mine! MINE! MWAHAHAHAHHAH!
If you don't suggest anything it will all be up to me and I'm playing Dead Island Riptide right now...

6 comments:

  1. Fang, Shadow, Zara and Chaud during a zombie apocolips (im a horrible speller >.<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks for the suggestion and you are fine at spelling! Don't tell anyone but I cheat with that word. I type 'apo' and it auto-corrects to apocalypse. ;)

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  2. Fang and Zara teams have a mission together and they fall through a worm hole into a different dimension and meet well who ever you would like; because right now i'm thinking about the justice league, but i think because of copy rights you wouldn't be able put in the story if you choose to do it. Well what ever do you decide i'm cool with. Can't wait to read with what you come with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I played that game too! Yeah, I've been getting some crazy suggestions. This is going to be interesting. :3

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
    2. What game are you thinking of? I was thinking about that because of some of the books I like to read and some of the TV shows I like have something similar to it.

      Delete
    3. The Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. I played that a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool! :3

      ~Undertaker

      Delete