Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Updates

Dear Readers,

Hello! Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather! There is quite a lot to talk about! And since you're here, you have time to talk about them with me! :D So lets go outside into the sun, set me on a nice hard surface and lets get to it! Let's see, we have Iridescent, The Turn, Radioactive, Posting schedule, My B-Day Surprise and the video of the month! Yay!


Starting Iridescent!

Iridescent has gotten under way! As I said in some earlier update, this should be a short series (and by should I very well mean it could change) filling in the year or so of what happened on the Island after the fall of the Tower. So if you are only joining me now and are so confused at what is happening don't worry! It's not just you! I've completely finished The Turn completely and you are more than welcome to read a few chapters (or not) to find out more of what is going on.

Yes, it still has the gang from The Turn. BUT!!!!! There are a few new characters too! Chou, Kumo and Tempi! BUT!!!!! There are some oldies and goodies! Fang and Shadow make an appearance along with some characters we don't really get to know until Radioactive. Either way, I hope you love them because they are going to stay around for a while...

Over all, I hope you enjoy.


Finished Turning!

I have, if you're only checking in now, finished The Turn series. It is 44 chapters long not including the prologue (so technically, 45). Since its finished I would love to know what you think of it? Just comment below!


Radio-will-be-active!

Radioactive will resume after I finished Iridescent! That's all of a date I can give you since even I don't know when I will finish Iridescent. I am looking forward to finishing it though!


Posting Schedule!

If you've noticed I've started posting every other day at midnight (or when ever in what ever time zone you're in). I plan on keeping that up! I type several chapters in advance so when you read chapter one I'm typing chapter 15...yeah...(what type an average of one chapter a day.) I like having a large archive that way if I don't type one chapter on an odd day I don't feel like it I can still post stuff for you guys! But anyway, I'm rambling...


My Birthday Month!

So yeah! The window suggesting what I should write is now closed but that doesn't mean that you can't still suggest stuff. I'll be writing my special b-day story for the next few days. For now, I've decided it will be about video games in a sort of Twilight Zone kind of way. I have some great ideas and I am so exited for you guys to read it!!!!

It will be posted May 31st so be sure to check it out when the day comes!


Iridescent - Linkin Park

For those of you thinking it...yes the title is totally based on the song from Linkin Park...wait...wasn't The Turn based on a Linkin Park song...I'm seeing a pattern. Anyway, here is the song! Comment below if you know why this song is this stories theme song! :D




Thanks for reading!

~Undertaker


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

3 comments:

  1. You're B-day story sounds interesting! I can't wait to read it.

    And happy birthday :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah, I meant 'Your'!!!! >.<

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I can't wait to post it for you guys to read! I'm really exited!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete