Sunday, August 5, 2012

Random Inspiration

Okay, you guys wont believe what I am inspired by right now...card game anime's. I'm not playing card games but I was sitting with my friends and we were talking about easy it was to crate a successful card game. The I started thinking (a dangerous pass time, mind you) "What if I could make a card came?" and I did. Personally, I think it trumps all the other card games out there! Yeah, I might have copied a few aspects here and there from different anime's but what anime doesn't copy aspects of other ones, I mean really... This is a totally new creation. I wont stop writing The Turn by all means, I'll just start posting some of these chapters every now and again too.

Mind you I might not finish it. I plan to. I want to. But think of all the random one time use cards that someone uses only once that I have to make! Anyway, if you would like to read it, don't be surprised if I just stop adding to it because screw the story, I want a life!

If you would like to see some of it, just comment. I am only in the rule planning stage because unlike Yu-Gi-Oh! I want the rules out there from the beginning. If you watch the show, you notice how skewed up the rules are. Like what the heck!

Anyway, comment and let me know what you think? Do you feel okay with me posting it on this site? It has nothing to do with any plot line so far. As I said, random inspiration.

Oh, and who really views the games page on a real daily basis? I think I'll just get rid of it. What do you think? Any other pages that are taking up my precious 10 tabs max?

I love you viewers! Thank you for dealing with my spontaneity!

~Undertaker

6 comments:

  1. So long as you continue The Turn, I don't mind whther you post other stuff or not, and I'll likely check those out too. I do often go on the game page, but if there's nothing else to add then you may as well get rid of it and use the tabs for other things. Just an idea for the card game anime thing, maybe you could find someone to draw the characters or cards and whatnot, though good drawers can be hard to find. Just an idea, and good luck with both stories:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will continue The Turn, not to worry. It's a good idea to have someone to draw the cards.

      JOB APPLICATION:
      ANYONE WANT TO TAKE TIME TO DRAW A FEW PICTURES?
      I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY YOU, I'M A COLLAGE STUDENT, I HAVE NO MONEY.
      YOU CAN DON'T YOUR NAME ON THE WEBPAGE!
      E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO! :D

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  2. What will you call it? :) I like it as long as you don't stop everything else, which I'm sure you won't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of calling it Galaxy Cards. I cant think of what else to call it. Keep in mind that I'm just doing this as something I want to try out. I doesn't mean that I'll finish it. But don't worry about the other stories. I'll finish those. These spur of the stories however might not XD.

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  3. Sounds awesome! But don't stop writing! plz? =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could stop writing even if they chained me to a chair and starved me. Who are they you ask?...No, one...no one at all...

      ~Undertaker

      Delete