Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dear Anonymous,

Dear Anonymous, (I hope you know who you are)

"So I'll be honest with you..."

Thank you, Anonymous, now please let me honest with you. You were right. I shouldn't have written it, it wasn't me and I really shouldn't have done it if I didn't feel comfortable with it. Peer pressure, isn't it something. I really don't know what got into me. I value your opinion and your guts to tell me how you really felt. It really made me think. I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable and hope that there is no bad blood between us.

"I'd really hate to offend you, and if I did, I didn't mean to. I mean all of the comments you get are so nice, and I've input some nice stuff, too, but argh."

I am in no way offended, in a strange way it helped me see my boundaries. I can't describe how happy I am that you told me how you really felt. I mean look at me, waking up at midnight feeling the urgent need to talk to you. You were dead honest and that really impacted me. I mean yeah, its nice to get great comments but its the dead honest ones that really help one see. You understand, right? I mean, if I write something that makes anyone feel uncomfortable or offended I would like to know that way I can take it down or change it or rewrite it or something.

"My whole perception of Fang and Shadow's relationship was...like in your thanksgiving spin-off."

Over all, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. To make it up to you, I'll write you something. For you honesty, you deserve at least that much! I'd hug you too if I could! Then I'd go out an buy you ice cream. But since writing is all I can do at the moment, I'll write my heart out. My real heart this time.

Again, I'm sorry and thanks for telling me.

~Undertaker

6 comments:

  1. I'm not the anonymous who wrote to you, and I don't know fully what's going on, but it's nice to see that you do care enough to write this. Most people would do nothing or say nothing. I must say, although I don't know you, I really respect you for doing things like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really care about my readers and I want their reading experience to be pleasant. If something is wrong I'll do all I can to fix it. I value my readers and hope that they can be honest with me.

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. A minute after I posted that up, I was all like "Why did I do that? That wasn't smart. I should have just kept that to myself." And then when you took it down, I thought it was my fault in a bad way. I believe that anyone is free to write whatever they want, whenever and however they want, and I put you down in an embarrassing way.I didn't know that you were uncomfortable, but now that you say that you were, I feel a whole lot better for helping you out.
    I feel like I've made a good friend just by doing this. Not sure how... :D I'm glad that we can all learn something about each other and ourselves with this.
    Above all else, I'm proud of you. REALLY proud of you. I've never seen someone so dedicated to their readers and work like you. I have never seen someone go above and beyond like you did (getting up at midnight? I'm super sorry if I did that...)and make it up to them. And even though you don't have to, I'd be delighted to see what you really want to put out for us to see. Seeing someone I look up to getting what they want is good enough for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -.-' Whew! You responded! You don't know how worried I was that you wouldn't ever come back and see my apology! I had my e-mail up all day and was refreshing every time I walked by. Then I was like, "Okay, its all going to be fine. Turn off the computer and watch some TV and scream at Gordon Ramsay for bashing your favorite cook." Then when I turned on the computer again there you were! Moral of the story: Screaming at Gordon Ramsay makes everything better. Ha ha.

      But seriously, It wasn't your fault in a bad way. You reminded me why I made the blog in the first place: Sharing my stories to give people a little piece of enjoyment. If people aren't enjoying it, than I might as well stop writing now.

      I'm glad that you feel like you made a friend. XD A friendship is built partly in honesty and you were honest with me just as I am being honest with you. :) I mean, yeah, I did wake up at midnight but that's because I was wrestling with what you said. Wrestling is good! I view it as God's way of sitting me down like a friend and saying only one word: "Really?" And you were my 'really'.

      Anyways, yes, I'm putting The Turn on hold temporarily to get this thank you gift done! Don't feel bad. I can only type one thing at a time otherwise things get confusing. It should be up by tomorrow if nothing comes up in life...I probably just jinxed myself...

      This is a lot to read so I'll wrap it up. Thanks again for setting me straight! You are one in a million!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  3. Hehe, sorry for scaring you. You may have graduated (you mentioned that somewhere, sometime ago, right?) but yesterday was the first day of school, and I'm taking my first AP class. *insert fake happiness here* My neck hurts now. XD
    Instead of commenting in two different places, I'll just stick to one. "Like Brothers Should Be" was the most adorable thing I've read in like, ever. I loove it. I just heard Weezy from Dragon Tales. Oh no.
    I guess I should get myself a name, I've been thinking about it for a while... oh my god I'm thinking of frogs and zebras. My brain is fried up...
    Frogs and Zebras for now.
    Oh, and Gordon Ramsay needs to get yelled at sometimes too. Then he will know how it feels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy first day of school! I hope that you at least had a decent day!

      ^^, I'm glad that you liked "Like Brothers Should Be"! To be fair, my brother helped me out. We've gone fishing together. Oh, and its unanimous between my brother an I, Weezy's boss; the BEST character on the show. Just saying.

      XD Anyways, have a great time in school!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete