Sunday, September 15, 2013

September Updates

Dear Readers,

This is going to be my last posting for a while, so there will be quite a lot to talk about. Before we get started, I hope you guys are doing well in school. Are you guys adjusting well to waking up in the morning? I haven't and all I have to worry about is work....so...I hope your doing better than I am. But yeah, lets talk about the saga, the blog, new story, new comers, and farewell.


The Insanity Saga

I've finished the fourth story for the this saga. So the four stories are Insanity, The Turn, Iridescent, and Radioactive. I don't see myself writing any more main stories for this blog. It is very sad for me as its taken about two years of my life and I see it as my baby. 

I'm sure that most of you know that Insanity is the first story that I've ever finished. I really value you guys for giving me the drive to finish it even through it took me a while. I just want to make sure you guys to know what you guys mean to me. Without you, Insanity would have ended up just another unfinished story on my blazing blue flash drive, and I wouldn't have moved on to The Turn.

The Turn is the result from all your support! You allowed to to try out a new technique, try a new age group and a new type of villain. You even allowed me you try a little love interest. Even if some of you hated it, you stuck with me and really helped me drive forward. Some of you loved it so much that you really enjoyed the next one I wrote.

Iridescent was another thing I wrote because I felt like it didn't really have a place in The Turn; that Iridescent was going on a much different ark than I wanted for The Turn. So that is how Iridescent was born! I thank you all for your patience because before I wrote this I know I promised you that I would write Radioactive after The Turn. Thank you so much for putting up with me!

Radioactive is the shortest story of the bunch. I actually expected it to be longer; but as I wrote it, I realized that it really didn't have to be that long. I finished it on the 6th of September so if you haven't read it, I suggest you do so.


The Blog Spot

I will keep the blog running for anyone who wants to reread any chapters. Feel free to comment and questions or email me, I still have the email and will still comment and respond back. Just because I posted something a while ago doesn't mean you cant still ask questions or comment.


Yes, I'll be leaving but I won't have gone far.



Just Give Me A Reason!

I'm still going to be writing. I've set my horizon on getting a book published...and no its not Insanity. However, if it were to get published and you were to read it, you might find a few familiar characters....maybe...simply because I like the way they came out on paper or want to change them. Please wish me luck on my endeavor. It because of you guys (actual strangers who found my writing interesting) that I chose to take the next official step. We'll see how it goes.


Welcome!

New here? Welcome! On this blog I have four stories. They take place in this fictional world where there are Others, humans with powers. In this world there is this Island that serves as both a safe haven for Others but also as a base for an origination known as the Tower. The Tower hires Others to deal with things like concurring evil, stopping evil plans and restoring order to the chaos. The four stories touch on the lives of three different teams. I hope you enjoy reading!


So Long, Fair Well!

I thank you again for holding me in your arms and allowing me to occupy your computer screens! I hope I will see you again in my other blog but if not, it has been an honor to meet you! Thank you for sticking with me for 200 posts! That's right exactly 200! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day! Happy Readings!

~Undertaker

6 comments:

  1. Wow, hard to believe its over. I've been reading these from the very begining and loved every moment of it. You are an amazing author and I just know that one day you'll have a best seller under your belt. Its sad to see it end, but everything must come to an end to make way for a new begining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! I definitely agree with that statement. When a door closes, a window opens!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
    2. Wow I haven't been here in a LONG time....I don't know if you remember me, but I'm really happy to see that you've finished the story. It's really amazing ^^

      Delete
    3. Lol! Of course I remember you! Thanks for stopping by! Yep, its finished, ready for everyone to read! Thanks for the loyal support!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  2. You have a great dream of you book to be published. Let me wish you enormous stubbornness to pursue your dream and implement it into life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

      ~Udertaker

      Delete