Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Updates

Hello Readers,

I'm back! I'm sorry about not writing so much this past month. I've been dry when it comes to inspiration. Maybe its the weather... its been wet and gloomy here.... Oh well, I'm here! Today's categories are the late update, The Hunters, and today's video. Yes, there are only three topics...not much of an update but if there is something you would like to talk about comment below!


Sorry I'm Late

Yeah, when I realized that it was the 16th I was like "shoot....". Well its up and now we all can get on with our lives.


The Hunters

Everything seems to be going fine. My goal is to write once a week at least. Work has gotten busy and they need me more but I want to write at least one chapter a week for my own mental state if anything else.

The cast has been pretty much introduced minus the bad guy. (Every good story has a bad guy so it isn't a spoiler). If there are any questions or suggestion I am more than welcome to hear them!


Radioactive Cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix

I am literally addicted to this song and this cover is bad...ass...so I to share it with you. I mean look! She has a slinky bracelet! A Slinky Bracelet! You have to admit that that is pretty awesome.

Thanks for reading!

~Undertaker


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

2 comments:

  1. Before you read any of this, know that I just got M&Ms from my friend so I am SUPER hyper as I write this and will probably regret publishing this to the public in a couple minutes... XD teehee sorry.

    First: Sorry I haven't been up to date. I've been falling behind in school (oh god, an 89! the terror!) and so I've punished myself by going anti-internet, but my birthday is tomorrow and I'm working harder again, so I treated myself. Aren't I so nice to myself XD

    Anyways: The Hunters is cool. For some reason, I'm not as attached or attracted (whatever the word is, sorry!) to it as I was to Insanity, but it is still awesome! Keep up the good work! I like your art that goes along with it, too. It's nice to have a visual every once in a while, and not many writers are able to connect to their readers through precise images. Awesome job with that!

    Second: jfkiacdjkjfacldjLindseyStirlingdidanImagineDragonscoverI'vebeengonetoolongbrbfangirling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! XD You are SoO hyper! Don't worry though, we all have those days! I hope school is doing much better! School first, then you can do what ever it is you want. :3

      I'm hoping The Hunters work out. I'm also trying to write more on the other series. They might come back in May. (Might and hope...)

      Also, I think that you should say away from M&M's before you type next time? XD

      ~Undertaker

      Delete