Friday, February 15, 2013

February Updates

Dear Readers,

Alright! Is anyone nauseated by all the PDA (Public Display of Affection) that's going on this Valentines Month? For those of my Readers who do not have anyone to have PDA with, or if everyone else in your classroom has friends/boyfriends to get them candy or cards, or if the only gift you get all day is from your parents: DO NOT FEEL ALONE!!! I don't got no one either. Anyway, on with our top five topics for the day: the back burner, The Hunters, Valentines Day, video every month?, and the video of the month. Let's get started!



Back Burning for Days

Yes, for those of you who don't know (come on, you guys, I'm sure there is someone out there who has been out of the loop) I have placed The Turn and Radioactive on the back burner. I still feel bad about it but I have started a new series. Don't know what happened, I just woke up one day and I just couldn't write either of them anymore.

Not to fear, I plan on finishing them someday!


Undertaker Ish Back....Kinda

For those of you who have started reading the Hunters you might notice that a character has returned...kindof. There are a few differences with the new Undertaker. There are a few new characters too...actually there are a lot of new characters come to think of it.

Personally, I would like to know what you guys think? It's quite different from the Insanity saga I think and I would love to know your opinions. You guys can tell me how it is! I love hearing what you have to say. I wont judge, I promise.


Valentines Day Stories Anyone?

Okay, so I was in middle school, right. Valentines day came and went and I had to deal with all the PDA in the hallways. Didnt get any candy or cards but I didn't mind. (I didn't get my friends anything either...I was just as broke as they were, it was fine.) Then at the end of the year when you have to empty your hallway locker someone gave me five month old heart candies. They didn't taste good. But hey, I got Valentines day candy even if it was five months late.

What about you? Care to share Valentines day stories? It can be happy, sad, whatever! I'd give you candy if I could but I don't think you want week old mail candy.


Video of the Month

You know, I think it wouldn't be that bad to have a video of the month. More than likely, it will be something random (what ever I find interesting on YouTube) but I think its going to be fun. If you don't like the idea, just tell me. But for now, there will be a video this month.


Boxed In

I have a friend who is really interested in film and directing. This was just a short film he and some of his friends did for a project (cant remember what project) in 2012. Hope you find it interesting! My friend would love your comments! Oh, there is a clip at the end so don't stop watching so soon. O.o




Thanks for reading!

~Undertaker



Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

2 comments:

  1. About The Hunters, I think it's an awesome story idea. Honestly, sometimes it tends to drag on. But overall I think it's going to be awesome.

    Oh and the video was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, introductions can be rather slow. XD It will pick up!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete