Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Updates

Hello Readers!

Here I am, ya'll. Just recently got back from Florida over the last weekend and it was great. I am full of inspiration right now so expect more randomness and chapters! Our five topics today are Radioactive, ideas, The Turn, spin-offs, and monthly updates. I think these are interesting but they might not be...either way...here they are!


Radio-Awesome-Freaking-Crazy-Active!

There will be more chapters coming out. The few that are out now have gotten great reviews. You all seem very interested and it motivates me to write even more! More chapters will be coming soon! I got kind of side tracked with another story but I'm back now...ish. More characters are going to appear. The team of fixers will be formed soon! I'm getting there.

Any Ideas?

I'm asking everyone reading a question. Is there anything that you would like to see happen in Radioactive or in a future story or even in a spin-off. You can comment them or email them to me at theundertakerinsanitystoriz@yahoo.com.

Your ideas can range from space aliens to scary fire monsters....or anything else really. Anything under the sun and in the dark corners of your mind. Keep in mind that just because you comment them doesn't mean that I WILL do it. It just means that I THINK about it.

I would be interesting what you guys think.

Just Keep Turning!

Again, there are more chapters coming. The war between the Wolves and Zara's team will continue for a few more chapters I think. (I haven't written them yet...oops.) There have been great excitement for the Wolves return. I'm exited too. I miss writing about them. Remember, though, they won't be in Radioactive (only Fang) so I don't want 'pretty please' e-mails. This should be their last appearance as a team.

I've got a Spin-Off!

Do you have the urge to write your own Insanity/The Turn/Radioactive spin-off idea and you want to write it yourself? You want to have people actually read it? Well you can send it to me and I can post your writing in the spin-off section!

If you do want your story posted, just send it to me. Please include:

Your name (Or an alias),
The title of your spin-off
Who, or what, the spin-off is about
and
Your spin-off

Please make it appropriate for general audiences!

Updating the Updates

I've moved the Updates to their own page. That's it...there are cool pictures. But yeah, that's it.


Thank you all for reading!

~Undertaker


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

6 comments:

  1. Oh a lot of awesome updates! Woohoo!

    Yeah...I don't really have anything else to say. Maybe you could have the Wolves chasing Zara and her gang but then they all split up so there are different point of views? I don't know, it's just and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to read about the Wolves and Zara's team; should be quite interesting and fun to read.
    ok i have 2 questions that i've had in my head for a while. 1st did Fang ever tell everyone else about him turning into a wolf everyone full moon? and 2nd not so much a question but an idea, what do you think would happen during a mission if fang was seriously hurt. how would the team handull(sp)it. i'm such a bad speller...oh well i hope you can understand what i'm trying to spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fang didn't tell the others about turning into a wold on the full moon. That is Fang and Shadow's secret.

      Hmm...if Fang got seriously hurt I'd imagine that Shadow would be in charge. Shadow would do what he could to help help the others and finish the mission. It would be what Fang would want. Afterwards when Fang would get better, Shadow would constantly remind him that he almost died and that without Shadow everything would have failed. XD

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
    2. i was thinking of a spin off about something happening to Fang and the team had to finish the mission without him, but i have no idea how to write down the incomplete thoughts in my head. also normally if it doesn't have a horse in it my writing doesn't really make much sense for some reason. i don't know if maybe you would consider doing a spin off like that or maybe someone else could do it. for me its like i can see it in my head but its not complete i don't have all the details. anyway its just an idea if anyone would willing and able to write the story.

      Delete
    3. It sounds like an interesting idea! Just some suggestions if you were planning to write it yourself: just picture yourself at the movies and just write what you see. That is how I write all my stories. The details will fill themselves out.

      If you still don't want to write it hopefully I or someone else could write it if they have time. We'll just have to wait and see!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete