Monday, October 29, 2012

October Updates

Sup Readers!

Long time no write, right! The topics today are: "Where have I been", "The Turn", "Another story?" and "Spread the Word!". Well, winter is beginning to get crammed down our throat. To the winter lovers: Good for you! To those like me who despise the colder months: It's all right, nothing that three months of hibernation cant fix. Either way, we can pull through!


Where were you?

No, I did not die for those of you who where asking. I've told my friends that if something were to happen to me they know my password to inform you. School didn't get in my way it was more of a SAD condition. SAD is Seasonal Affective Disorder. Basically I need sunlight in order to function. I haven't been officially diagnosed but I'm fairly confident at my self diagnosis. Any fellow SAD readers out there?


The Turn

Sorry its taking forever to write. I got lazy...more like I just didn't feel like writing. But I'm back! The hardest part is starting. Once I start, I keep going until I don't feel like it anymore. We all need breaks sometimes. I got my three week break. I'm good now. 

Chapter 22 is up if you haven't seen it yet!


Another Story

I was thinking of writing another story alongside The Turn. I plan on writing a story of Kaiba and his elite team and their stories. His team includes Kiri and Jekyll and a few other people. If you want another story, just comment. What I would do would be to post chapters in both stories at the same time (or within a day or two). I'll post a more detailed outline in the November Updates.


Tell your Friends!

You are my best advertizement! I mean, I think that my stories are pretty good. So share them! I love meeting new people! I mean there is Facebook and Twitter and all your own personal websites! Your friends can be my friends too! Not in a creepy way though....


Questions? Comments?
Insanity Storiz 2012

As usual, if you have any questions of comments about anything like any of the stories or literally anything I love answering them!



~Undertaker

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

4 comments:

  1. 1. I don't have the SAD condition, more like the MINALD condition. (Much Inspiration Needed And Laziness Disorder xD)
    2. It's like, hypothetically speaking, say a hypothetical wheel was hypothetically rolling down a hypothetical hill, it keeps on hypothetically going, until it hypothetically is blocked by a hypothetical tree. The hypothetically wheel stops, gets hypothetically rusty, until a hypothetical human comes along and hypothetically moves the hypothetical wheel and makes it hypothetically un-rusty. Then the hypothetical wheel begins hypothetically rolling again until the next hypothetical tree. ^.^
    3. So would it be in the past, like their history/back story or would it be during the time of Zara and the gang?
    4. I WILL! EVERYONE MUST READ THESE FANTASTIC STORIES!! :3
    5. No comments here. Except the fact that this comment is extremely long. Sorry xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. LOLZ!
      2. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
      3. Hmm, good question. I'm thinking it takes place after The Turn. I've started writing a few chapters and what seems to be going on is that the main characters all know each other. As the reader you get the sense that they have some history together but not exactly sure of the details. Like a movie, kind of...that's how my stories play out to me. I hope I explained it alright.
      4. Yay! This saves me money! I mean...great, I appreciate the referrals.
      5. Don't worry, I love long comments. They are so much more fun to read.

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  2. I like the new story idea. Jekyll and Kaiba were actually starting to really interest me so it'd be really cool to read about them. I really like how The Turn is going, so if you take a break, I'll just read the whole thing over five hundred times a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like the idea of Kaiba and the mystery of Jekyll so I wanted to develop them more as characters than I would have been able to in The Turn. Kaiba's relationship with the android Kiri isn't explored deeply in The Turn either but I though that writing a third story would be a good idea.

      I'm glad you like the Turn. I plan on writing it while I write the other story too so I'd be working on two stories at a time. Either way, both will be finished. :3

      ~Undertaker

      Delete