Friday, September 21, 2012

September Updates

Hello Readers!

I've decided that once a month I would give you updates so you know what's going on and it gives you a chance to ask questions. I wanted to have one on the 15th but...I forgot. Today's three (or four) basic topics are The Turn, possible sequels, my schooling if you all care, and some odds and ends that I might think about as I type.


The Turn

The story line I feel is going pretty good. I will continue typing on it and I do plan to finish it as soon as possible. I understand if you think its pretty slow right now but I assure you it will pick up. I have an arcive of five chapters and it gets better. It really does.

Do you have any questions? Did I spell something wrong? Are there plot holes that need plugging? Is there something that you would like to see be played out? For example: "I want to see Chaud get his but handed to him!" or "What is with Puppetmaster? Can't you give him powers?"

I think that's it. I'll try to write more frequently. I mean I have a chapter archive of five just sitting there.


Future Stories?

I have had interesting ideas for the world of Insanity. But first I would love to know your opinion. DO you want more? I know its a little early (by a little, I probably mean a lot) to be thinking about another story but just give it some though. Suggestions are available too! For example: "I want a story line where Chaud runs the Tower?" or "What is with Puppetmaster? Can't he have an entire story line?" (I'm making these up by the way...)

Once I have more of an idea formed, I'll give more details later.


College!!

I'm doing fine! I actually have enough time to type! That is what I call great!


Odds and Ends

I plan on doing more spin offs when I can. I still need some origin stories. Chaud, by the way, isn't getting an origin story...maybe. I mean, he was born an Other? What am I going to write about? His mothers birth? I doubt that Chaud would be unhappy if I told you that story. (I have to live with these people! O.o) Oh! Suggestions here too!

Umm...hmmm...what do you think? Do you like the Monthly (or so) updates? Anyway...
Insanity Storiz 2012



~Undertaker


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

2 comments:

  1. I have a question.

    In The Turn, you are writing the stories of 2 years before the New Order. Are you going to write 2 years of chapters until you get to where she blows up the tv screen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean I'm going to write for two years? Than no. I'm planning some time jumps. 'Three years before the Turn' was more of an introduction to the characters. 'Two years before the Turn' will defiantly be the longest as this will contain most of the plot. 'One year before the Turn' will be them in hiding. I occurs after a shattering event. 'The Turn' will be the shortest as it is only one day and 'After the Turn' will be the epilogue.

      Thank you for your question! Hope I cleared things up!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete