Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An Over All Apology

I am Incredibly Sorry!

I want to apologize to everyone about my late postings. I have to say that school has been a big hindrance but also my computer got a really bad virus on it. It crashed...and died. No matter how many times I swore at it (it was a major slip of the tongue) it stayed dead. Black screen of death - dead, okay people. Even now i am not on my own computer (I'm in my school library shhhhhhhh....). It should be fixed....eventually. Bless those Office Depot people. I'm sorry for all the jokes I've made behind your guys' backs. I hope to post a new post soon (I am typing one right after this) and hopeful it will get done. I am so sorry that I fell off the face of the earth. Fang and friends really miss you guys...so do I.

4 comments:

  1. when are you going to post a new chapter i miss insanity and i want to know what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I understand the hassle and I apologize greatly. Hopefully my computer will get fixed or they'll send me a new one (Thank goodness I reconsidered on getting a warranty!)

    I am so sorry everyone T.T!

    I weep!

    -Undertaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok i read the new chapter and i think it was worth waiting :)))))

    ReplyDelete