Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Janurary Updates

Hey Ya'll!

Yeah! It's the New Year! The world didn't end and we have a whole year a head of us...hopefully! Yep! It's been a while hasn't it! Let's get into the updates. Today's five topics are the holidays, the other story, the current stories, story entries, and POKEMON!



Happychristmasnewyear!

That pretty much sums up the blur of the holidays for me. Family, present rushing, head banging, airplane delays and lots of awkward smiling as I opened five presents of socks and underwear in front of my huge family. I wonder what that says about me... Do I not wear enough socks or underwear? Who knows.

I mean overall it was a great holiday season. I didn't really want anything this year so I guess I shouldn't complain about the socks. I made my family origami ornaments. It wasn't much but it was honestly all I could afford. And just between you guys and me, It took a long time to make them. The books don't show the folds all that well so that was interesting. I did try to make them without swearing and thinking hateful thoughts.

Anyway, how were your holidays? I would love to hear about them!


The Scandalous Affair

That got your attention didn't it! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts on the sight. The busy holidays was not the only thing distracting me. There is...another story... I'm sorry! I cant help it! I literally have hundreds of ideas running through my head every day! There was a dream and anime then BAM! It just sort of happened and I just about ignored Insanity related stories for a while!

No, no, please don't groan! I won't be posting this but I really am thinking of publishing it! I have written 70+ pages already and have literally put every other story on the back burner. I've been posting from my stash of chapters that I have for these moments and I just realized that I've gone through almost everything and I will have to write more.


The Radioactive Turn

I think I'm going to cruse on Radioactive for a while. Since I'm writing three stories at the same time essentially, I've decided to alternate month by month. So like this month will be Radioactive month and February is The Turn month and so on and so forth. That way I'm writing two stories at any given time! It will help keep me sane!


No Entries? O.O

Offer still stands! If you want to write your own spin-off story you still can! There are just a few requirements:

1. The Spin-off has to be Insanity Storiz related.
2. Send it in my e-mail theundertakerinsanitystoriz@yahoo.com. (At least it isn't snail mail)
3. Must have your name (Or a name you would want to be called instead)
4. The title must be somewhere I can see it.
5. Short description of who, or what, the spin-off is about
6. Lastly, you spin-off!

The story doesn't have to be long. You can write poems or songs or whatever. Please just make your content PG-13 or lower for our general audiences.


Pokemon!

Since I've run out of things to talk about, lets talk about the new Pokemon games that were announced earlier this month. Yes, Pokemon! Any guilty pleasure Pokemon game players out there or am I the only one? I find the titles quite clever actually. X-axis, Y-axis, and I'm guessing the third one will be Z-axis making a three dimensional space.

Starters:
The fox pokemon would be my first choice. It looks pretty awesome. Then the grass type would be my second choice. It kinda has its charm. And then there is that random frog thing that I have no idea why its there but it is. What do you guys think? What are your choices if you had to choose?

Legendary:
Personally, I think the Pokemon X stag is pretty cool. I'd want that one. Pokemon Y bird thing is cool too but I don't know, just not feeling it. What about you guys?



So that is the random topic of the moment. I don't know what else to talk about. As usual, comment below!



Thank you for reading!

~Undertaker


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Just want to talk? Want a hug? Just comment!

2 comments:

  1. "There was a dream and anime then BAM"
    ROFL. Anime + Dream = new story xD
    A new story! Interesting! I can't wait to see it!
    My holiday went pretty well, they went through the whole day without any arguments! (Amazing, right?)
    Oh, and yes, I am guilty of playing pokemon xD
    I would totally get the little fox one if I had a 3Ds but I don't T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yeah! It is amazing that your family didn't argue! I'm happy that I'm not the only one with a pokemon secret!

    ~Undertaker

    ReplyDelete