Thursday, January 24, 2013

I think I've lost it...

As a writer there are hard decisions one has to make. As much as one enjoys writing like I do it hurts when frankly you loose interest. I've seriously sat in front of my computer and forced myself to write and I feel like that isn't fair to you as the reader. I want to give you something I'm passionate about not something I feel like I have to force myself to write it.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't think I can finish The Turn or Radioactive. I really don't think I can. I mean if I do great but it might not be for a while. I know a lot of you are disappointed and I understand that. I mean if someone wants to take the series over be my guest but I don't think I'll finish them. I'm keeping them on the site but I think I'll place them in a new category.

I mean this could be a phase I'm going through. Who knows I might wake up one day and be like "Let's finish them!" but right now it takes a lot of effort.

I am so sorry and I feel really bad. I just feel so terrible! To make it up to you guys, I did write something for you. Just some things running though my head. Don't know if there is any substance to it but I owe you guys big time! I feel so bad! Sorry a thousand times over!

Here is the link to the write up:

7 comments:

  1. T.T I am so so so so sorry. I hope you guys will take my apology gift!

    ~Undertaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... Well its bound to happen to anyone, but its unfortunate anywhere. :( I really hope that you're up to finish your stories sooner than later. Will you be posting anything at all anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan on posting some stuff! I've recently been thinking a lot about a completely different story line. I'll post a few chapters and see how it goes!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  3. I understand. I was writing this piece of fanfiction and suddenly I just couldn't write anything. Anyway, I'm glad that you want to write things that you're passionate about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in the same boat you and I. I just don't want to give you guys crap when I know I can write better. :)

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  4. Aww...I'll miss The Turn :'( But I understand. Hopefully you can finish them eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure eventually I'll finish them but for now I'm taking a break from them. :)

      ~Undertaker

      Delete