Thursday, August 15, 2013

August Updates

Dear Readers,


I hope you're summers have been doing very well. Mine has and I'd hate to see it end. That's right people, summer is ending. Time to move on to the next season of life. There is quite a bit to talk about this month. for example we have, Radioactive, Spin-off suggestions, story suggestions, the future and the video game of the week.


Active Duty

Radioactive is actually going to be pretty short and not as long as the other ones. (Remember when I said that about Iridescent?) But seriously, I thing that I've set up the characters and that now its time to wrap things up. I mean, I don't want to bore you guys to death so lets get to the real action. I can see it going on until the end of the month, maybe just a longer but I don't see it lasting for very long.

Another reason I want to end it is so that I can finish it before my life gets heck tick again and I don't get it done for months, or something. I don't want to do that to you guys again. So that is where, Radioactive is at. Thank you guys so much for your support!


Spinning Ideas

I was just wondering on the Spin-off front whether there is something my readers want to read. I myself am dry on ideas right now and would love some new ones from you guys. You suggest it and I'll try and write it. It can be any thing reader appropriate.


New Story?

Honestly, I don't know. I don't currently have any future ideas and am still thinking of what to do next. Do you have any suggestions? Is there a side of the story that you would like me to clarify or focus on? Suggest anything reader appropriate!


Publishing?

I'm thinking of writing a story to get published. I have a few ideas popping around in my head and would like to get them on paper to see how they feel and sound. As a result, my postings might drop down to 2-3 days in between posts. I would love if you could give me some constructive criticism about my previous stories. Commenting what you liked and what you didn't would be a great way to figure out my own personal to do's and dont's. This might be asking a lot but it really would help. Thank you.


Games Bring us Together

This is just a clip of interview on how Video Games really bring people together. It's by Polaris on YouTube. Frankly, I'll just let you watch it. It's really interesting.


Thank you for reading! 


Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Want to talk? Need a hug? Just comment!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh school starts in a few weeks -_-'

    I don't mind how long you make your stories, as long as they're spread out the way you want them to. And a spin-off suggestion that I just thought of but sounds fun: Zara and Fang switch teams for one reason or another? Just an idea, and I'll leave it vague so if you want to use it, you can take it wherever you want to.

    Lastly, you asked for constructive criticism. I personally love the way you build your characters and show what they can do, and the only place I see that you might want to work on is your conflicts. Your stories have a main conflict, yes, but there aren't as many side conflicts that would make the reader feel as though they are in that world.

    Honestly I hate giving this sort of advice because I'm afraid I'll sound like I'm hating or insulting, which I'm not! I really really love your writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an interesting idea for the spin-off. I'll definitely think on that! :D

      Thank you for the criticism (no really)! Constructive criticism helps be get better! Granted there are some people's advice that I'm like "yeah, not doing that" to but I listen nonetheless! Anyways, I can see what you're saying there and it makes sense...I think. Would you mind giving me an example if you have the time just so I know if we're on the same page! :)

      And no, the way I see it, if someone asked for constructed criticism they should take it in stride! As I said, I don't always apply all of it (I still want to write like me if that makes sense) but it gives insight on what the readers think.

      Oh and THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY WRITING!!!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete