Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Updates

Dear Readers,

Hello, hello! So much has been happening! Going to the beach, eating s'mores by the camp fire, sparklers in the park an going to water parks have been on in the list of things I wish I was doing! Although, I did get to do the sparklers thing. Other than that, I've had an otherwise uneventful summer. I hope you all have had a more interesting few months! Anyway, enough about summer things and more about Insanity things! We have a good update for you all today: Radioactive, Iridescent, Special Spin-off, the video of the month.


Radio-re-boot!

Yes, starting July 10-20 I will be re-posting old Radioactive chapters. I've made a few changes to them and maybe, just maybe, I've spotted all the spelling errors. I'm re-posting them for you guys so you know what's going on and are able to re-read the chapters but also so I have time to write new chapters. On July 22 is when the brand new chapters will be flowing out.

Some of the characters are different. I remember in a previous post I listed the characters that would be in the story but I've changed my mind. Believe me, I think you will really like these characters! Don't worry, Kiri, Jekyll, Fang and Kaiba are sill in this story. I really hope you will like the other ones.

I don't know how long this story will be, but to be on the safe side I will say it might be just as long as Insanity and The Turn so about 40 or so chapters. Just so you all have a feel of how long it might be.


Iri-done!

Iridescent is finished! As of this point I have completed three stories. I am very proud of myself! The story is exactly 30 chapters long. If you havent read the series yet, go a head and do that! No more waiting for chapters to be posted up!

How did you like the story? I would love to know what you think. Your opinion helps me get better at writing. Even if you think you're being harsh with your opinion, I would love to know what you think! Thanks!

Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!


An Interview with Heroes

I want to make a special spin-off where different characters are interviewed. But to do that, I need questions. Sooooooo...I need you're questions. In a comment or e-mail, list a character and list out the questions that you would like to ask. It can be anything (please keep it PG13) in the world! I I will post the spin-off August 10th so I'll set down an end date for questions on August 1st. Please send in your questions.

If you have any suggestions for future spin-offs, you can comment those two and I'll try to get around to them!


Kristine, Be Sure to Wear Your Happyslip!

Happy summer! Wondering what to do this summer? You aren't the only one! Kristine from Happyslip is going through it too! To understand this video you need to understand that I come from a predominantly Asian family. Now I'm not saying that I myself am Asian I just have a bunch of Asian family members. I resonate with this situation in the video so honestly, this is mostly for me than for you (probably). This video is about a family of Filipinos figuring out what to do for the summer. So many family memories...




Thanks for Reading! Hope you Enjoyed!

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Want to talk? Need a hug? Just comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment