Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Second Saga?

Okay, let's all sit around the computer. There are some things I need to talk to you all about:

  • Sequel Saga
  • Suggestions
  • Questions

The Turn:

I have this great idea for a second saga called The Turn (inspired by Burn It Down by Linkin Park *love them!*) but I need to know if you want one. The story would be taking place some time in the future and the original characters, as far as I see, won't make a presence. Even Undertaker won't be there. (Don't worry fans, I'm sure you will like his replacement) I don't, however, want it to be like future space ships future, (okay, maybe there will be flying hover machines, but that's IT I tell you!) more like "Hey the new Ipad 10 Nano Supper Edition came out!"

All the main characters will be in their teens. If you want to know, the new team is multicultural. I am sorry if I appeared racist in any way in the Insanity Saga, I meant no one harm. There will still be the Tower and the Island and more powers that you can even count. Unlike the original, these teens will be employed by the tower. The new characters are also clinically sane. Sorry guys.

If you all want, I can post the first chapter and we can see where things go from there. I need to warn you that it may be a while before I post multiple chapters because I like having a chapter bank to buffer from everyone's requests for more chapters. Example: I write ten chapters before posting the first one. That way I can not write a day and still feel like I'm not letting anyone down. Also if I feel that people are kind of like 'eh' on the idea I wont do it. Not to be mean but I do have a life.

Also understand that I am going to college in the spring. COLLEGE! Meaning SCHOOL! I don't know yet how much time I'll have to write but like I did this one...I will get there.

If you have any questions, please comment or e-mail me and I will get to them as soon as possible.

Suggestion Box is Always Open:

As an author (on the internet at least), I want your reading experience to be pleasant. Are there things that could be better for everyone enjoyment? Are the changes that I have been making been satisfactory? Is there something that you think I could do better?

Over all, these chats, comments, and e-mails are how I try to communicate with you the reader and how you can communicate to me. I love talking and I love listening. Best of both worlds if you ask me. I will not cuss you out for a comment no mater what it says. Hey, you could say that my writing sucks and I should get some different material and I will love you for it! I love a lot of things but as a writer I LOVE critisism! It makes me a better writer to better relate with you! Awesome!

Ditto for site suggestions too. If you cant see my words...tell me. That is kind of a problem. Don't have an e-mail account? Comment. Can't comment? Snail Mail me or better yet send me brain messages. Get your point across!


Any Questions?

Okay, we just finished a long Saga. There have bound to be some questions. Or you can ask me about the meaning of life...which is 42 by the way.

So.....I'm done. Balls in your court now. Yep. Loki says hi.


~Undertaker and the gang. (mostly me)

22 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... what do y'all think?

    ~Undertaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really assertive/helpful :D
    1. I'm super hype for another saga. I like the idea and your writing overall. (Its amazing). You left a little suspense and confusion in the description itself, so that makes me want to try one chapter. (If you don't mind, please!)

    2. I know its probably because you didn't want to let us down by leaving again, but I think its best if you were to slow down on your updating chapters not only for your own comfort. Surely you didn't mean it, but there were spelling and grammar mistakes, and a couple (not too many, but even so) rushed scenes in the last couple of chapters.

    3. I loved the characters in Insanity. All of them. From Fang, Undertaker, and the wolves to Tristan and Thomas and the little guys. It may sound selfish but you should definitely write some extra side-stories for all of them. If not here then on quizilla or something :D

    Overall, enjoy writing! You're definitely not one to waste your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your insight, Anonymous! I will be posting the prologue eventually. I must say that the prologue is a glimpse into the future and the rest of the chapters are a build up to that point. I apologize if some of the later scenes seemed rushed and my accidental spelling mistakes. When I have a good idea, my fingers fly everywhere. I'm glad that you love all the characters! (even Thomas) I'll think about writing a few other side stories if I have time.

      Again, thanks for your input! I'll try to apply it to my next story!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  3. Aww but do they ALL have to be sane? Just one insane person, please! *puppy dog eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there is a character called Puppetmaster. He's kind of...odd...and creepyish.

    ~Undertaker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good...I like odd and creepy things:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you did a great job with the insanity story however starting a new saga while you're going to college might be difficult. so i think you should do what's best for your future and as one of your readers i'll respect any decision you make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really don't know what my work load will look like quite yet. Probably what will happen is that I'll post a bunch of stuff, disappear until break and start posting like crazy again and so one and so forth. Thanks for your concern!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  7. I really think you should do a sequal. And it's sad that the originals won't be in it, but it'll also be cool to read about the new guys and what it's like to actually be employed by the tower. And I agree with the first person who responded. You should really do some side stories about the Wolves, or something like that. It's always awesome seeing what happened to the old guys:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I am actually really exited to write a equal! Yeah, at first when I had the idea I too was sad that the others were not going to be in it but I feel like I need fresh material. I get board at times if I write to much about one thing.

      I'll think about writing more about the wolves, at least more spin-offs. I'll probably hint at what happened to them in my new series too. Always good to hear from my readers!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  8. College, congrats:) Understandably, writing a sequal will be difficult, but hopefully there will be time (if not, I'm sure everyone understands, I mean, it's college, not kindergarten). Anyway, I absolutely love the idea of a sequal. I've just finished my first year of high school, so I'm only in my mid teens, and reading about teen characters will be fun. And the name Puppetmaster sounds epic! Good luck with the sequal I can't wait to see your new ideas, though I sadly can't come up with any suggestions at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! College is going to be really exiting! I've already written two chapters but will only start posting them when I have a good amount in the proverbial bank. It's alright if you cant think of any suggestions now! Just tell them to me later! :3

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  9. Doing a sequal sounds like a good idea. Where will it be posted, here or somewhere else? I'm so excited about this, I can't wait. And it's called The Turn? Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second saga will be posted here! When I heard the song for the first time I was like "OMG! Inspiration!" So yeah, I'm very exited too!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  10. I love the idea of a sequel. Also I cannot see your words. Well, I can read them but it's very hard. Other wise everything is good. Also congratulations on college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Thanks for telling me! I'll make them a little bigger! And thanks! I hope college won't kill me!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  11. I love the idea of a sequal! You should definitely make an Oliver Fai. That was fun. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliver Fai as a real character? XD That would be funny XD! I'll think about it! Thanks for the suggestion!

      For those who don't know or remember Oliver Fai was the name that Fang originally told Sage when they first met in chapter twenty-seven. :3

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
  12. A sequel would be awesome. Your writing is very good and I would love to read anything else you write. And the new characters will be interesting to read, but the old characters will really be missed. I agree with maybe a spin off or two if you have the time, or maybe even make some reference to them in your new story since it is the tower. Just a suggestion. And congrats for still writing and doing college at the same time. I know how hard that can be. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that so many people are exited about a second saga! It really depends on how much time I have to write a spin off but I'll try my best. I know that I hint at Undertaker fairly frequently in the first four chapters in the new saga! And thanks for understanding if chapters become far and few between. I will try not to let you guys down!

      ~Undertaker

      Delete
    2. this sounds really interesting! im really excited for the sequel. but if you do have trouble with college and writing, i am okay if you decide to stop. and by the way....

      PLEASE MAKE A SPIN OFF WHERE LUMIN AND KYRA ARE TOGETHER!!! heh heh heh heh.....that one scence where kyra dies...ahhhhhh so sweet

      Delete