Thursday, May 31, 2012

Loki's Debut

Ladies and Gentlemen, Wolves and Cubs! May I present to you...

Loki!
 By no way related to or associated with the new popular movie that had recently been released.
Loki was created before any of the Avengers were in diapers.
 Not literally but emotionally.
Over all, 

I OWN LOKI!
...
Any-who,

Let's get to know our new logo!
Now a few words from the wolf-dog-cat-book-tiger-animal himself...

Loki!


   Hello, everyone! Nice to meet all of you. Oh, and just so you know, I'm a Meshyan not a wolf-dog-cat-book-tiger-animal thing. Now normally, I have grey wings instead of these inconvenient books but for the sake of storytelling convenience, I can deal with it. Now carrying on!

My creator has a bit of a dilemma. There are, as you can see if you look at the poll, that there are two of me. Which me would you like to represent the site? Choose the answer that best describes you opinion then comment here to dote over me and my brilliant creator. Not to toot our own horn or anything.

It has been a wonderful time meeting you! I hope to see you soon. Farewell and Happy Readings.

Loki

8 comments: